Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photo a Day 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

Okay, who kicked me in the head? I know someone did because I am NOT getting sick right now! I am however starting to go a little bit stir crazy so I thought I would blog some more... 

I have seen the  Photo a Day Challenge on a few blogs. So I thought I would unofficially play along for a bit. I won't be around for part of the time so won't sign up. Besides I am not really going out and taking the pics just picking something I have already. 


1.  Self Portrait......And I am totally cheating here, my arms are not long enough to do those self portraits and I am really not fond of in the mirror shots. But it just so happens that I posted this pic on my Kraft blog yesterday and it is a self portrait that Meagan took of the both of us. Yes she is taller than her mama and has nice long arms.......


2. Busy - what I totally thought of my latest adventure with freeform crochet.... way too busy for my taste. 


3. Best part of your day (Well the past few days of have been giving out a lot of this....) 


4. Fun


5. On the floor......


He probably should have sat on a chair hey? 


Well that was fun. I had a few giggles looking through the archives. Now I think I shall attack some yarn and get knitting for a while. 

Hugs and smoochies xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me! You know you want to!