Friday, March 22, 2013

Kookaburra's eat birds.....



Clarity..... that moment when suddenly it all becomes clear.....

By now you are a little bit aware that all kinds of knowledge comes to me through dreams. Sometimes it can be quite profound, but sometimes its as clear as day and the answer to a question I may have asked.

Well, last week I had this dream and it was so obvious and clear that I woke up thinking "Oh...Oh..Ohhhhhhh"

And it went a bit like this.

There I was minding my own business, when I notice this dead tree devoid of leaves and such. It had upon it many little birds nests, one of which appeared to be broken. I climbed that tree to take a look and there was one little featherless baby bird jumping about on the branch below. I fixed the nest and placed it back in then climbed down.

As I walked away I heard a noise and turned back to see a large Kookaburra swoop down and grab the baby bird. (Ah that moment when you suck your breath in so fast that you can't breathe, and you realise so much all at once. You can't do anything about it. Thats life. Yadda Yadda Yadda) I woke up. My heart lurching..... Oh Oh! What a dream.

Why did I dream that?

It became clear quite quickly. Twice last week we found birds eggs on the ground. Once out the back and once out the front. We also had two baby kookaburras hanging about through the week. I had actually asked out loud, "Why are these eggs falling out of the nests?" And of course I was shown very clearly what was happening.

I knew Kookaburra's ate fish but did not realise that they eat other birds too. There is a baby bird sitting in our garden right now. Hopefully it is too big for the kookaburra's to annoy though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me! You know you want to!